It can provide any remote critical site with robust cyber security protection whilst providing a variety of services including:
- Ethernet switching including optional PoE
- Routing (RIPv2, OSPF, VRRP)
- DPI firewall & Authentication Proxy Access (APA)
- Secure VPN connectivity (Site to Site)
- Serial to Ethernet Gateway
- iDMS Windows Management Software
The iSG18GFP is a natural fit for installations such as LV/MV transformer sites acting as a secure access point for the Distributed Automation control of remote sites. The iSG18GFP is made of strong galvanized steel and supports a wide operating temperature from -40°C to +85°C making it ideal for the harshest of environments without relying on fans.