Are you interested in helping to secure and enable reliable operations of a nation’s critical infrastructure? iS5 Communications develops products and solutions that do just that. Utilizing the iS5 designed secure networking and edge computing platform for Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT applications, iS5 is developing innovative cybersecurity, industrial communications, big data, and AI/machine learning solutions for Smart Grid, Intelligent Transportation Systems, and other critical infrastructure industries. iS5 is seeking individuals to help build the next generation solutions for iS5’s global customer base at our corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario.
The position is reporting to the Director of Operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Revising plans as required based on analysis of actuals versus plan
- Working with Manufacturing Cell Leads to ensure planning is accurate
- Serving as point of contact between production and planning teams and notify the team of any changes to the production plan
- Reviewing and communicating production status reports
- Maintaining and improving execution of production assignments
- Coordinating the flow of work and materials between departments using ERP Software
- Setting limits on levels of manufacturing operations in the future considering sales forecasts, requirements, and availability of labour, materials, etc
- Planning requirements for components based upon requirements for secondary tertiary process products
- Assisting to identify and resolve all issues in normal operations and manage all communication for all schedule disruption
- Meeting with Line Teams as required to ensure planning rates are accurate
- Order packaging and other raw materials and ensure that all orders are recorded in our ERP and up to date
- Ensuring that inventory of raw and packaging material is at the optimal level at all times
- Coordinating, booking and managing delivery appointments for raw and packaging material deliveries
- Following up with suppliers on status of orders
- Investigating and resolving invoice discrepancies for materials by verifying goods received and comparing invoices to receipt
- Compiling reports on costs and inventory levels
- Shared responsibility for Inventory Turns performance
- Any other duties as assigned by your leader or their designate.
What iS5Com offers:
At iS5 Communications Inc. our team is everything! You will have an opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative team. Some of the perks our team members have are:
- Medical, Dental and Vision care benefits
- Access to public transportation
- Remote work and flexible work hours
- Employee Referral Programs
- And more!
Career Application Form
"*" indicates required fields
View other job postings
what our clients say
Thank you again for working with us to enable this functionality on a one‐off situation. Your willingness to develop a new version of the iDMS software just to support us is greatly appreciated and shows that iS5Com is willing and able to go above and beyond the status quo. Please extend our appreciated thanks to all of your team who assisted in this development.Travis Phifer, Projects Manager
It was our pleasure to meet with you guys and get excellent information on your company and capabilities! I feel really confident that we'll have an excellent working relationship as we strive to use your products as our standard offering.Patrick Avery, General Manager, Automation
We, NASMA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LLC, Oman, have installed various models of iS5 Communications Inc. networking devices in our projects and are pleased with their performance and interoperability.Naresh Pai, Regional Head, Telecom & Security
We had a chance to test the updated switches this morning. It’s a night and day difference. Performance is much better. We’re ready to head out to the field.Andrew Spurgeon, Manager, Product Management
iS5 provides a solid, hardened product that meets my utilities needs for a very competitive price. Features such as 1000BaseT Ethernet, fiber optic uplink options, POE, secure protocols for administration, standards-based management and solid user interface provide excellent value for the money. So far, all the units have been working perfectly with no issues, some of them have been in place for over a year.Rett D. Walters, Manager of Information Technology
Have a question? Want to get pricing information? Let us know through the links below!