iS5 Communications Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an Jr. Accountant at our Mississauga location. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to various areas of the finance department from accounts payable and accounts receivables processes to various reconciliation and compliance tasks. In addition, the candidate may take on ad hoc projects and tasks as required by the accounting team and the CFO.
This role reports to the Accounting Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Researching cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts
- Preparing bank deposit
- Researching and applying unallocated cash
- Assisting in the preparation of client invoices
- Receiving and posting suppliers’ invoices
- Reviewing and reconcile employees’ expenses
- Developing automated spreadsheets
- Ensuring compliance with all corporate policies
- Organizing and maintaining retention files
- Assisting with the financial audit process
- Providing ongoing support to the CFO and Accounting team
- Responding to accounting requests for information
- Assisting in financial management and analysis, as requested
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Accounting
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to self-learn and take initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Continuous improvement mindset and superior organizational skills
- Advanced Excel and experience working on integrated ERP software. Experience with NetSuite is an asset.
- Proactive and energetic, creative and a self-starter
- Team-oriented and collaborator, committed to the organization and its vision
What iS5Com offers:
At iS5 Communications Inc. our team is everything! You will have an opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative team. Some of the perks our team members have are:
- Medical, Dental and Vision care benefits
- Access to public transportation
- Remote work and flexible work hours
- Employee Referral Programs
- And more!
Career Application Form
"*" indicates required fields
View other job postings
what our clients say
Thank you again for working with us to enable this functionality on a one‐off situation. Your willingness to develop a new version of the iDMS software just to support us is greatly appreciated and shows that iS5Com is willing and able to go above and beyond the status quo. Please extend our appreciated thanks to all of your team who assisted in this development.Travis Phifer, Projects Manager
It was our pleasure to meet with you guys and get excellent information on your company and capabilities! I feel really confident that we'll have an excellent working relationship as we strive to use your products as our standard offering.Patrick Avery, General Manager, Automation
We, NASMA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LLC, Oman, have installed various models of iS5 Communications Inc. networking devices in our projects and are pleased with their performance and interoperability.Naresh Pai, Regional Head, Telecom & Security
We had a chance to test the updated switches this morning. It’s a night and day difference. Performance is much better. We’re ready to head out to the field.Andrew Spurgeon, Manager, Product Management
iS5 provides a solid, hardened product that meets my utilities needs for a very competitive price. Features such as 1000BaseT Ethernet, fiber optic uplink options, POE, secure protocols for administration, standards-based management and solid user interface provide excellent value for the money. So far, all the units have been working perfectly with no issues, some of them have been in place for over a year.Rett D. Walters, Manager of Information Technology
Have a question? Want to get pricing information? Let us know through the links below!