iRing Technology is iS5’s proprietary redundant ring technology, with recovery time of less than 20 milliseconds which can support up to 250 nodes at once.
The iRing redundant ring technology can protect mission-critical applications from
network interruptions or temporary malfunction with its fast recovery technology.
BUILT TO LAST
iS5COM is an integrated service and solutions provider and manufacturer of intelligent, industrial ethernet products designed to be used in the harsh environments of utility sub-stations, roadside transportation, rail, and industrial applications.
iS5COM’s services and products are key enablers of advanced technology implementation such as the Smart Grid, Intelligent Transportation Systems and the Intelligent Oil Field. All products have the ability to transmit data efficiently without the loss of any packets under extreme environments and EMI conditions.
iS5COM PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT
iES28TG SUBSTATION CERTIFICATION
The iES28TG from iS5 Communications Inc. is the industry first Substation Ethernet Switch certified by KEMA against the newly ratified IEC61850 Ed2 standard. It is also the first Ethernet switch to come with 10Gbps uplink ports certified for substation use.
PRODUCT SELECTOR CLICK HERE TO SEARCH FROM OUR SELECTION OF PRODUCTS
COMPLETE INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
We use chipsets that deliver up to 25% faster network management processing vs. competitive solutions.
Reduce power consumption in networks up to 50%.
We design fortified redundant safeguard solutions – Dual Power Supplies, Hot Swappable Modules and HSR/PRP
Our improved design offers system performance, reliability, reduced power = Limiting Replacements.
- Innovative Products – HSR/PRP, iROC, iES28TG Modular Switch
- KEMA Certified & Fortified equipment, designed for harsh environmental conditions
- FREE Simple & Powerful Software Configuration Tools
- Cost effective products that exceed current requirements.
- Services and intelligent solutions that are part of a secure, interoperable and highly available infrastructure.
- Create unique features and products based on input from customers to meet their evolving needs.
- State-of-the-Art electronics and technologies
- World Class manufacturing and logistics
- Designing and implementing Telecom and IP networks in the Electric Power industry